Downtown Chattanooga Homes for Sale
Downtown Chattanooga: The Soul of Tennessee Living
An extremely rich and profound history is the foundation of the great city of Chattanooga, TN. Winning award after award for the preservation of its historic downtown area, the city has continued to thrive throughout the generations. Home buyers and current residents alike continue to find new and exciting tidbits about the area and that keeps the growth here tremendous. It’s truly a sight to behold!
The Newest Listings
Want to see what other homes are on the market? Browse all listings in Downtown Chattanooga and let me know when you want to view a home in person.
A Blending of Worlds
Downtown Chattanooga is sectioned into very distinct and unique districts. Each of the districts provide their own personality and flair to the vibrant area and offer their own set of wonderful amenities. Home styles are not lacking at all in Downtown Chattanooga as you’ll see architecture vary from district to district yet always remaining very cohesive with the surrounding area.
- City Center: The current focus of the revitalization of Chattanooga, this is where the parks meet the high-rises.
- North Shore: Directly across the bridges of downtown on the north bank of the Tennessee River, North Shore injects high fashion into Chattanooga.
- Southside: Just south of 12th Street and stretching to 20th, Southside is a hip urban paradise with all manner of retail, restaurants, small businesses, and even parks.
With such a diverse mix between districts all feeding the energy of the area, residents embrace each other and live life the way it was meant to be done: fully.
Superb Hamilton County Public Schools
Downtown Chattanooga has a host of wonderful public schools within the Hamilton County Public School district, which is dedicated to providing all of its student with a “world class education." The K-12 public schools serving Downtown Chattanooga are:
- Battle Academy for Teaching and Learning
- Brown International Academy
- Chattanooga School for the Arts & Sciences
- Clifton Hills Elementary
- East Lake Academy of Fine Arts
- East Lake Elementary
- East Side Elementary
- Hardy Elementary
- Orchard Knob Elementary
- Orchard Knob Middle School
For more information about private schools in Downtown Chattanooga, visit the Chattanooga private schools page.
Downtown Chattanooga is Where Fun Lives
Being bored in Downtown Chattanooga is simply not an option. Look around and you’ll find that there is more fun to be had in the area than you can fit into a lifetime. Whether it’s family fun that you’re in need of or just your own brand of entertainment, it’s all here and it’s all a short reach away. Here are just a handful of options for you to choose from:
- Tennesseee Aquarium
- IMAX Theater
- Bluff View Art District
- Chattanooga FC Soccer
- Chattanooga Lookouts Baseball (LA Dodgers-owned)
Annual Area Festivals
- Chattanooga Market
- Riverbend Festival
- 4 Bridges Art Festival
- Southern Brewer’s Festival
- Wine Over Water
- Nightfall Summer Concert Series
- 3 Sisters Bluegrass Festival
- Southern Writer’s Conference
The best part is the list goes on and on. Add to that the stellar schools in the area (both public and private) and the fact that Chattanooga is the first city to offer 1gb per second fiber optics (200x the national average) to its residents and you have heaven in a bottle. This is where your dream home rests. All you have to do is find it.